Join us for worship this Christmas season!
Christmas Worship Services
- 7 pm Sunday, December 15 - Service of Advent Lessons and Carols
- 4 pm, Tuesday December 24 - Christmas Eve Holy Eucharist with Children's Story
- 10 pm, Tuesday, December 24 - Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- 10 am, Wednesday, December 25 - Christmas Day Holy Communion and potluck brunch
Weekly Worship Services
- Every Sunday at 8:00 am, Holy Communion (Book of Common Prayer)
- Every Sunday at 10:30 am, Choral Eucharist (Book of Alternative Services)
- 2nd Sunday at 7:30 pm, Evensong
- Every Wednesday at 11 am, Holy Communion
- Monday to Friday at 8:30 am, Morning Prayer
- Every Monday at 7:00 pm, Contemplative Prayer
Our hand carved oak altar was dedicated in November 2000 in memory of Dr. Rolly Radcliffe. The scenic panels are made of a variety of woods, primarily native to Nanaimo.
We are a traditional Anglican Church celebrating the Anglican liturgy in every service. However, in the midst of “traditional” we have fun and welcome everyone who comes through our doors to worship. Our 8 am Sunday service is Holy Communion from the Book of Common Prayer. Our 10:30 am service is Choral Eucharist from Book of Alternative Services.
Children are welcome at all services! Our church parking lot allows entry to the church for those with disabilites. Join us after both services for a time of fellowship in our Centre for Ministry. We look forward to meeting and welcoming you to St. Paul's!